Guys, I made it, I survived fashion week!
- Hanging out with friends and fellow bloggers Lani, Katherine and Maddy for the whole week. So much fun and a great learning experience seeing these guys in blogger action, inspiring!
- My favorite shows would have to be Twentyseven Names and Hailwood for having pieces that I could totally see myself wearing. Zambesi for thinking outside of the square and opening up the backstage for all to see throughout the show. Stolen Girlfriends for the party vibe of the show and lastly Salasai for being cool all round.
- Goods in goodie bags!
- Pretending to be a professional photographer in the photographers pit for most shows, what a brrrttzzz guy.
- This sign.
- Shows running late although this is handy when you are running late too.
- Walking between venues when all roads are closed
- Figuring out what to wear each day = very stressful!!
Here’s a few pics from Day 4 and the week that was:
Yay for fashun!